A non Muslim class fellow posted these questions on my Facebook page. Do you recommend I should answer and if so can you give some guidance on the answers?
"A few questions that many non Muslims would like to have a answer to I think are:
1) Is it possible to leave Islam without fearing for ones life ?
2) Is owning a slave allowed for a Muslim ?
3) Can a female Muslim marry a non Muslim ?
4) Can you choose to be a Muslim or are you one at Birth ?
5) Is suicide permitted to Muslims ?
6) Is democracy compatible with Islam ?
7) From what age is it lawful for a female Muslim to Marry and have intimate relations ?
Did you ask these questions ? And did you get answers ?