You are here


Semen leakage

Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 04/24/2019 - 14:59

I have semen/wadhi leakage after urination if I don't do sexual intercourse for 7 days. So, does it permissible for me to do musterbation as I am away from my home that I can offer my prayers in a right way. If not, then what is the solution because the penis does not become dry and if i put kleenex/tissue paper then I cannot do istinja. Please give me a solution in light of Islamic rules and regulations. Thanks.

Please enter your question title here..

Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 04/18/2019 - 18:35

Aslamoalikum sheikh i wanted to ask a question regarding marriage actually i was so confused and upset who to ask regarding this as i don't really have much family or anything to share or ask them. I am 19 and live in the UK actually i recently married a man from Pakistan and my parents have no knowledge about this marriage as they don't like the man i chose. I Islamically married him, and i came back to the uk and he is living in pakistan.

Please enter your

Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 04/13/2019 - 12:24

Assalamu alaykum agha I am seeking help for a friend of mine. He is very mislead. He drinks alcohol goes clubbing does zina and every possible gunah. Even in ashura julus he keeps looking at non mahrams. His wife also left him because he made her roam around without hijab. We tried to make him understand many times that he is very wrong but he always says that tomorrow we have to die anyways so let me enjoy my life. I don't care about what people think or say abt me. I will live like tht and i love it. Pls advice what to do

Phone addiction to younger brother

Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 03/27/2019 - 22:17

Asalam o alakum. I am a 14 y/o young woman. I have only one sibling, a brother, who is 3 years younger than me. We used to live with my father in UAE but due to financial issues my parents decided that they would shift back in Pakistan. We temporarily live in my mom side grandparents' house (they've died so my uncles and their families live here) as in this city are better schools and better quality of life until we buy our own house nearby. I live with my mother and brother. So my brother has this phone addiction.

taking oath in Quran for the past

Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 03/23/2019 - 00:57

salam. i was a divorcee with my 9 years old son and hav lived alone witg my mum for dew years. recently met a muslim guy who convinced me of his love towards me and was ready to accept me and my son. recently we got married but since the very start he keeps asking me about my past and dont trust me on any thing. things are worse now as he has been pointing on my character really infront of our combined friends. now he wants me to take oath on Quran saying i never committed any sin to clear his doubts which i dnt want to do as i dnt want to discuss my past.

Break up my engagement

Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 03/16/2019 - 07:49

My parents did engagement without asking me in outside family without showing girl picture. Now when i got this news i asked fir girl picture and her details so i find it out that she is 39 years old and i am 28 and i didn't like her by her face. It is totally wrong. Some how my parents agreed became with me to break this engagement but the girl family says that they will kill me. Everyday they are threatening to us that be ready for the marriage. I am doing labor job in Dubai. I am really weak to fight with them.

Please enter your question title here..

Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 03/14/2019 - 07:00

Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahu wa Barakatuhu! I was divorced women with a child. One and half year ago I have married to a man as a second wife but his wife only knew about it, later on his mother came to know and she was angry to me telling that he has 4 children he doesn’t work on his 40’s his father supports him but time passed she got fine because of his son’s treated to leave the house if he made be divorced.


Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 03/14/2019 - 05:14

Aoa brother, It’s a sister in distress. My question is related to nikah. I want to marry a guy and he wants to marry me to but there are problems from his family’ Side. He told me we can perform nikah ourselves as it just requires the guy and girl to bear Allah (SWT) witness to their union and repeat the words that I take him(his full name) and her name(full) and say I take her him as my husband and wife. According to him by doing this.we both have become halal to each other as Allah and the Prophet have been made our witnesses. I need you to please confirm it as I am very confused

Nazar e baad

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 03/11/2019 - 12:19

Assalam Alaikum, My name is Neha Abbas, i was born on 11th February, 1998. My mother's name is bina abbas and father's name is nazar abbas. I have been going through a bad phase which i am not able to understand. I was getting married to a guy named Syed Adnan Raza Rizvi. His father's name is Syed Hamid Raza Rizvi and mother's name is Farhat Ara. He was born on 27 december 1987. My family did istekhara and it was good stating Surah Yousef's ayat 22.


Subscribe to RSS - Other