You are here



Aoa. I wanted to ask something. The wife doesn't love her husband anymore and she's unable to fulfil his desires so she asked her husband for divorce. The husband divorces her saying that i'm also fed up of the relation and he also knew I don't wanna stay in this relation. Now does the wife has to pay some amount to him for leaving her? Or is the divorce valid otherwise?


Waalaykum Salam 

Pls refer to the link below.

For a divorce to be proper and correct the above is crucial to follow. 

payment to a husband is done in case of Khula.

with Thanks and Regards, 

Ask An Aalim Team.